Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I finally caved

Alright, like so many other things in my life that I swore I'd never do (no offense Kia, but it is a minivan), I have caved in and started a blog. I guess it is in sort of an effort to send a million emails of "so what have you been up to" all in one, hopefully insignificant, effort. Plus I will try to share a couple of my photos and maybe a recipe or two (this is not a recommendation to try my cooking). I am keeping a log of my calories right now, not that I'm dieting by any means, so most things I cook are in an attempt to be moderately healthy.

Really, it's pretty much a compilation of things that virtually no one in the world except my sister might be interested in. You know, pretty much like every other blog out there.