Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Travel Woes

We're trying to get our tickets to fly north for the holidays and the cheapest I can find tickets for all three of us (baby flies free) is $1200! I've been looking all day for some kinds of deal or special or ANYTHING - to no avail. I've tried flying with layovers, at inconvenient times, etc, and the most I can save is $100, which still makes it $1100 to fly. So here I am, putting it out to the universe for assistance, that I need some way to get tickets... If any of you know a big wig who is in charge of marketing for an airline, whisper in their ear that this would be a fantastic time for them to put tickets on sale for us....

Normal price $200 a piece (manageable)
Current cheap price $360 a piece (laughably high)
Current normal price $400 a piece (just plain ridiculous)