I was feeling my sweet-tooth recently so I decided to dig into my recipe book written by my good friends Ben & Jerry. My little princess requested banana and my mini-prince requested "choca chippppp" so I compromised and made a batch with BOTH. It turned out so yummy that it didn't last long. We were eating it soft-serve style out of the machine before it was even done being churned.
All you need for the base is 2 eggs, 2 cups cream, a cup of milk & 3/4 cup sugar. Wisk the eggs until light & fluffy then add the sugar slowly, add the cream and milk then freeze in your ice cream maker according to the instructions. While you're watching it churn, mash 2 bananas with 2 Tbsp of lemon juice. When the base is almost done (a couple minutes left), add the bananas and a couple handfulls of chocolate chips. If any of it lasts long enough to get to the freezer then freeze it until firm and enjoy. I suggest smashing some graham crackers into small bowls and freezing it into those, but that's just me...