Monday, July 27, 2009

Our Day with the Stars

Since both of her sisters got to go to a theme park while they were here (Hurricane Harbor & Sea World), I figured it would only be fair to take my niece to one while she visits this summer too. She likes movies so we decided Universal Studios would be best. Last Thursday afternoon we took the metrolink up to Moorpark and stayed with family then got up early Friday morning and spent the better part of the day at the park. Her favorite part of the day was the fancy breakfast buffet we went to at the Hilton and her second favorite part was the Simpson's ride (which I have to admit, was pretty cool). We had a bit of a falling out after she trusted me and got onto the Jurassic Park ride and proceeded to be scared out of her wits until the ride was over though. Oh well, you take the good with the bad I guess. I knew better than to take her on the Mummy ride after that (not that I could have gotten her on it if I wanted to). Overall, a fun day with the stars in Hollywood.
Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Universal