First, for those of you who like sushi, but think plain 'ol rolls are kinda bland, buy some premade California or tuna rolls (like the ones Costco sells), take a frying pan and heat it up with a small layer of vegetable oil on the bottom. Dip your rolls into a mixture of breadcrumbs or cornmeal with seasonings (any will do), then set in the oil very shortly just to brown the breaded side of the roll. Voila, you get the texture and taste of a crunchy roll without the calories, cost or time taken to make them. It makes rolls that are merely "good" taste "great".
Second, I did a twist on a previously posted recipe. I took gingersnaps and put them in a food processor with mixed nuts (I used almonds & cashews) and a VERY little bit of margerine, just enough to make it crumbly. I processed the mixture then put it into oven safe dishes, smashed onto the bottom and lower edges. Then I cooked it at 350 for 15 minutes. Finally, remove it from the oven and add sliced fruit (I used banana) and fat free chocolate pudding. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.