
Well, I thought we'd try to stay home until Halloween, but as usual, fate had other plans for us. Great-Grandma & Grandpa Tanyon have been planning on going out to Oceanside to camp in their RV for a while now and finally got time this weekend to go out. Well, we had promised to go out and visit them when they went, so Saturday morning bright and early we headed to the train station and spent the weekend with them, playing in the sand. The kids had a great time and it was a nice relaxing break for hubby and I as well.

Our little darling girl said that her favorite part of the weekend was playing with Great-Grandma in the waves (which apparently, she is no longer afraid of) but both our little guy's and my favorite part of the weekend was building sandcastles and getting dirty. I have to say though, if I had gotten as dirty as he did, it probably wouldn't have been my favorite part anymore.