Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Speed of Kids

I have often noticed that as fast as my camera could possibly close it's aperture, my kids seem to be able to move faster. Nowhere is this more obvious than when we are at the zoo. It's like they have little sensors in their brains that see my finger begin to move to take the picture and they wince, grimace or jerk so that the picture is ruined. I have figured out a way to catch them unawares however.....from BEHIND! I got some cute pics of both kids, sitting nicely with their friends who went to the zoo with us, and all of the clear ones were of the backs of their heads. Oh well, I'll take what I can get. Luckily, my friend M has a little baby M who isn't big enough to have learned the jerk & jive maneuver yet so I got some cute pictures of her.