The kids had some friends over this weekend to play and do crafts. At one point, I walked into the back yard to find them using my hubby's lumber (intended for a future deck expansion) like they were life-sized Lincoln Logs! It was such an industrious use of their imaginations that I could bring myself to get mad about it. Besides, they were having such a good time and agreed to put it all back when they were done. I'll let you guess who wound up putting it all back over a week later when the snow melted...Saturday, November 30, 2013
Silly Kids
The kids had some friends over this weekend to play and do crafts. At one point, I walked into the back yard to find them using my hubby's lumber (intended for a future deck expansion) like they were life-sized Lincoln Logs! It was such an industrious use of their imaginations that I could bring myself to get mad about it. Besides, they were having such a good time and agreed to put it all back when they were done. I'll let you guess who wound up putting it all back over a week later when the snow melted...
